Hey guys sorry you haven't heard from me in a while, been busy doing some things with SPJ and racking in the overtime at the job. had a slower weekend at work and got crack-a-lackin on the forum true blue 4 template once again. so far so good if i should say so myself. i have noticed some minor flaws ill address below. if you see any other ones please do let me know and feel more than free to give any thoughts that you may have. thanks again and hope to hear some comments on it soon.
Attachment 48Attachment 47Attachment 46Attachment 45Attachment 49
- When you open a forum from the main screen like announcements for instance, (subforum) it needs to be darkened
- When you open an individual thread the top bar needs to be darkened
- the text under the individual forums on the main screen is missing. i need to find the exact spot that is located so i can darken it up. (the description stating what each forums contains inside)
- The coloring in the PM area if off and needs some blending. (all still very readable)
- text in the profile has to be adjusted on the left hand side under your avatar as well as if you click see all posts for that person. (can be seen still by highlighting where the texts should be) (nothing majorly used)
i would also like to thank flyers (steve) for helping me out with finding stuff that looked off. if you look at the image underneath the list you will see what i am talking about. the last one with the all posts is just a couple shades off making it hard to read but works internet is acting flakey and wont load that page now. but you guys know what i mean when you look.
could someone add the banner to the top as well for me if they get the chance so i can see what it looks like and how we have to blend and fine tune from there. thanks again guys and i also have another announcement to be mad at a later time. prolly tonight when i get home from work if i feel up to it :)