Thx to PanPiotr for this!For latest versions please visit his official websiteOfficial Website
Linux version here
Special thanks to Ryan Conrad and guys from 4programmers.net forum!
Android Commander is windows application to keep control on your android apps and files from PC. This is a small, very very fast and intuitive app.
If someone want to try it, go a head. But remember, you doing this on your own risk!
- ROOT access over ADB (without root you can't use Applications Manager)
- BusyBox (required only for rooted phones; included to most ROMs)
- Settings->Applications->Development->USB debugging must be enabled
- USB cable
- Windows (I'm using Win7 32bit)
- Android SDK *
- Installed ADB USB Driver from Android SDK
- SDK/Tools in System Path (program can set it for You ) **
* Download the Android SDK: http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html
* Installing the Android SDK: http://developer.android.com/sdk/installing.html
** If you using Win7/Vista run Program as Administrator or disable UAC, otherwise this function will fail!
FAQ (read this before you make me headache)
Program wont start, is hanging on loading dialog.
Run program with -debug or -wtf parameter. Program will make logs in debug folder in program directory. Send them to me on email@example.com
Program is hanging on Applications Manager loading.
I also need log files. Run program in debug mode and send them to me.
My phone is plugged to PC via USB, but program is showing dialog "Device not connected".
Make sure you have enabled Settings->Applications->Development->USB debugging in phone settings. And you have installed ADB USB driver from SDK.
If you have this driver already, try reinstall.
I have ROOT, but program is telling me i don't. And i can't see Applications Manager tab.
Open windows command prompt and type "adb root", you'll see you don't have root access over ADB. Root access from shell is not enough.
- HTC Dream G1
- HTC Magic 32A/32B
- HTC Passion Nexus One
- HTC Tattoo
- HTC Hero
- HTC Legend
- HTC Desire
- HTC Incredible
- HTC Evo
- HTC HD2 with Android
- T-Mobile Pulse
- Motorola Droid
- Samsung i7500 Galaxy
- Samsung i5700 Galaxy
- Samsung Galaxy S
- Acer Liquid
- anyway program should work with any android device
* with Milestone and Droid X/2 not working as ROOT (say thx to Motorola)
- copy multiple files/dirs between Phone and PC
- copy multiple files/dirs between Phone folders
- delete multiple files/dirs from Phone
- new dir and rename options
- drag&drop multiple files/dirs in to progrm
- drag&drop files/dirs between program tabs
- partitions size info
- windows integration
- backup multiple apps to any dir on Phone/PC
- batch/single apps install
- install as private
- install on SD (Froyo only)
- update app
- batch/single uinstall apps
- uninstall with option to keep data or not
- type any shell command
- run sh script from PC
- flashing zip and img files
- options to reboot, reboot to recovery, reboot to bootloader, power off device
- device screenshots (beta)
- signing apk/zip files
I need your feedback to make it better!
If you like my program, consider a donation please!
Android Commander 0.7.9.9 beta http://androidcommander.com/forum/vi...=66&p=139#p139
Android Commander 0.7.9.8.2.01
- changed expire date
- fixed to work with new LeeDroid and other roms with the same issue
- fixed one small bug
- option to search app info on AppBrain
- program has installer now (beta)
- Apps2SD settings, you can set manually type of apps storage (settings are saved separate for each device)
- fixed bug with making backup apps with changelog in version (like Titanium Backup)
- fixed big with showing file sizes on some roms
- more bug fixes
Full program changelog