Can anyone please guide me how to flash custom themes on DHD?
And if i have a runnymede custom rom and i flash theme of any other developer (lets say cyanogen) .. will my phone brick?
Thank You ! :)
- [ACS][HOW TO] Root, Install CWM, Unroot, Flash Roms/Kernel/Themes! (18 videos) 1/9/12
- [ACS] [HOW TO] Root, Flash Roms/Kernels/Themes, CWM, and update! (69 videos) 9/22/11
- [ACS] [HOW TO] Root, Unroot, Flash Roms/Kernels/Themes, and CWM! (17 videos) 12/16/11
- [ACS] [HOW TO] Root, Unroot, Flash Roms/Kernels/Themes, and CWM! (7 videos) 10/19/11
- [ACS][HOW TO] Root, Install CWM, Unroot, Flash Roms/Kernels/Themes! (6 videos) 10/14/11
Themes are usually flashed in recovery just like you would flash a rom. If system needs to be mounted first before flashing then it will usually be stated in the OP of that theme thread. Never flash themes made for other roms as they will surely mess your phone up. Not bricked, but you will more than likely be flashing the rom again or restoring your back up. There are changes to system usually in the theme. Only use themes made specifically for the rom your are using.